You’ve probably seen positive affirmations before – short, powerful statements that affirm something about you or your life. Maybe you’ve even used them yourself to help manifest something you want in your life. But have you ever tried using gratitude affirmations?
Gratitude affirmations are specific types of affirmations that focus on all the wonderful things you’re thankful for in your life.
And they can be compelling!
Daily Gratitude Affirmations Can Create A Positive Outlook
Wondering how a gratitude practice can help you find happiness and a grateful heart?
When you make gratitude a part of your daily routine, it can change the way you think and feel about your life.
You will actually start seeing the world in a new light and before you know it negative thoughts will be replaced by peace, joy, and grateful thoughts.
Gratitude can open the door to:
- self love & self acceptance
- personal development
- more relationships
- create better physical health
- improves psychological well-being
When you have a grateful spirit you may also feel inspired, see more blessings in life, and be able to find the silver lining during life’s challenges.
Ok, so now that we’ve gone over the benefits of practicing gratitude, let’s get to those positive statements and affirmations!
Morning Gratitude Affirmations
Start your day on a positive note and get that creative energy moving with these beautiful thoughts to start the day.
1. I open my eyes to a new day and am grateful for all the wonderful things in my life.
2. I gratefully receive everything that comes my way today.
3. I am grateful for my happy and healthy life.
4. I am surrounded by love and abundance.
5. All my needs are met with ease and grace.
6. My cup overflows with blessings today.
7. I am grateful for good health, a roof over my head, and food on my table.
8. I am thankful for my loving family and friends.
9. I give thanks for all the little things that make life so beautiful.
10. I am grateful for this new day full of endless possibilities.
11. I am grateful for the chance to grow and explore in any direction I please today.
12. I value others for their unique qualities and choose to see the best version of them.
13. Today, my goal is to make even the tiniest bit of progress.
14. I release the pressure I put on myself and will focus on peace today instead.
15. I know that there will be challenges along the way, but I am confident that I can overcome them.
As you wind down for the day, take a breath, let your body relax, and allow a few moments to feel a deep appreciation and express gratitude for all the good things in your life.
- I give thanks for the good times and the bad times, for they have both made me who I am today.
- I am grateful for another day full of learning opportunities.
- I appreciate all the good people in my life who make my life richer and fuller.
- I give thanks for my many blessings, big and small.
- I feel grateful for my emotions, for they remind me that I am alive.
- I am thankful for my body and all it does for me each day.
- I give thanks for this moment, for it is a gift.
- I will do what I can to ensure I set myself up for beautiful endings and exciting beginnings.
- I will go to bed feeling content with all that I have accomplished today. My mind is light and at peace.
- I am worthy of a good night’s sleep.
- I am consciously filling my mind with nurturing and healing energy.
- I feel safe and secure at this moment and feel gratitude for this peace.
- As I lay in bed, I think about how grateful I am for the peace and quiet.
- I am grateful for my dreams and goals, and I know that sleep is a critical part of achieving them.
- I am excited for all the possibilities that tomorrow brings.
Self-Love Affirmations For Inner Peace
These affirmations are perfect when you’re feeling like you need a little self-love.
1. I cherish and love myself just as I am.
2. I am forgiven, I am loved, I am whole.
3. I approve of myself just as I am.
4. I accept myself just as I am.
5. I forgive myself for not being perfect.
6. I have everything I need to be happy and fulfilled.
7. I am grateful for my life and all it has to offer.
8. I am worthy of love, respect, and happiness.
9. I am enough just as I am.
10. I am going to spend time doing one thing each week that I like to do.
11. I will speak kind words and practice unconditional love for myself.
12. My physical, and mental health, and emotions matter, and because of this, I will find at least three things that count as self-care to do for myself each day.
13. I will surround myself with things that make me feel good.
14. I will do my best and be proud of my accomplishments, even if they are small.
15. I am in control of my life and I create my own happiness.
Gratitude For Wealth Affirmations
Want to increase your abundance? Cultivate an attitude of gratitude and you will appreciate what you have while working toward your goals.
1. I am grateful for my current financial situation.
2. I am attracting wealth and abundance into my life.
3. I am open to receiving all the good that life has to offer.
4. I am grateful for my curiosity, determination, and perseverance.
5. I have everything I need to succeed.
6. I am worthy of an abundant life.
7. I am capable of learning whatever I need to in order to achieve my goals.
8. I am strong, capable, and deserving of success.
9. I will speak words of gratitude and abundance into my life.
10. I attract money like a magnet.
11. My bank account is always increasing.
12. I am a money magnet.
13. I am confident and capable of handling large amounts of money.
14. Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
15. I am grateful for my current financial situation and I know it is only temporary.
Short Gratitude Affirmations
These short affirmations for gratitude are perfect to use as a mantra or when you need something quick but effective.
- I am grateful for this moment.
2. I am grateful for my health.
3. I am grateful for the people that love me.
4. I am grateful for my home.
5. I am grateful for my job.
6. I am grateful for my possessions.
7. I am grateful for nature.
8. I am grateful for love.
9. I am grateful for life.
10. I am grateful for the universe.
11. I am grateful to God.
12. I am grateful for the air I breathe.
13. I am grateful for water and proper sanitation.
14. I am grateful for shelter and clothing.
15. I am grateful for the food I eat.
Gratitude Affirmations For Family
Family relationships aren’t always easy, but by focusing on the good, you can improve your interactions and create a more positive family dynamic.
- I am grateful for my parents.
2. I am grateful for my children.
3. I am grateful for my siblings.
4. I am grateful for my extended family and friends.
5. I am grateful for the love and support of my family and friends.
6. I cherish the joy and happiness each family member brings.
7. I know my closest people have nothing but the ultimate good intentions and I am grateful for their wisdom, honesty, and companionship.
8. I love those closest to me, they are blessings.
9. I am grateful for the roof over my head and a warm bed to sleep in each night.
10. I know that I am not alone and that I am loved no matter what.
11. My family is always there for me, no matter what I need.
12. I cherish the traditions and memories we have made together.
13. I am grateful for the laughter and love that fills our home.
14. I know that we are all connected and that we are one big family.
15. I cherish the moments when we are all together.
Powerful Gratitude Affirmations
Need a few impactful words for the day? Add a few of these powerful gratitude affirmations.
- I will choose joy, even when life gets hard.
2. I have the power to change the direction of my life and can do so at any time.
3. I will focus on the good things in life and be thankful for the blessings I have received and will receive.
4. I will find a few ways to share my gifts with the world and make a positive contribution.
5. Happiness begins with kind words and positive thoughts.
6. My gratitude journey is just beginning and I am leaving the door open to my heart and mind because all good things are welcome.
7. I am eternally grateful for the positive energy of others and will work to surround myself with people who practice gratitude.
8. I will find one way to express deep appreciation to someone who has greatly impacted my life.
9. I will be a force of good and work to make the world a better place.
10. I will not compare my life to others because I know that everyone’s journey is different.
11. I know that gratitude is the key to happiness and I will use it as often as possible.
12. I am grateful for my mistakes because they have taught me valuable lessons.
13. I will not take my blessings for granted and will show appreciation in both big and small ways.
14. I know that an attitude of gratitude attracts more good things into my life.
15. I am grateful for the present moment and will live each day to the fullest.
Religious Affirmations For Gratitude
A gratitude practice is a great way to connect with your faith and practice thankfulness for all the good in your life.
- God is good and I am grateful for His blessings.
2. I know that everything happens for a reason and I am grateful for the lessons I have learned.
3. I will put my trust in God and know that He has a plan for me.
4. I am grateful for the love and support of those who are spirit led and help me on my spiritual journey.
5. I know that I am never alone and that God is always with me.
6. I am grateful for the peace that comes from knowing God.
7. I will show my gratitude by living my life in a way that is pleasing to Him.
8. I know that all things are possible with God and I am grateful for His power in my life.
9. I will use my gifts and talents to glorify God and help others.
10. I am grateful for the hope that I have in Christ.
11. I know that God is faithful and will never leave me or forsake me.
12. I am grateful for His grace and mercy.
13. I will praise Him in all things, knowing that He is worthy of my praise.
14. I am grateful for His love and know that it is everlasting.
15. I will remain in a constant state of love and gratitude, knowing that it is the will of God.
Spiritual Affirmations Of Gratitude
Daily affirmations of gratitude are a wonderful part of any spiritual journey.
- I am grateful for the gift of life and will cherish it always.
2. I know that I am a spiritual being having a human experience.
3. I am grateful for my connection to the Divine and the guidance I receive.
4. I will use my gifts and talents to help others and make the world a better place.
5. I know that I am worthy of love and respect and will treat myself accordingly.
6. I will forgive myself for my mistakes and learn from them.
7. I am grateful for my intuition and the guidance it provides.
8. I will listen to my heart and follow its lead.
9. I know that the whole universe is conspiring to help me achieve my dreams.
10. I am grateful for the synchronicities and signs that I receive.
11. I will pay attention to my thoughts and choose those that are positive and uplifting.
12. I know that my words have power and I will use them wisely.
13. I am grateful for the love and support of my spiritual community.
14. I know that I am never alone and that my creator is always with me.
15. I am grateful for the abundant life that I have been given.
FAQs About Gratitude Affirmations
Love affirmations but feeling unsure of how they could actually help you? Here are a few tips that might help.
1. How do I use gratitude affirmations?
If an affirmation speaks to you, try these tips for putting it into action:
- Write the affirmation and read it often as a reminder throughout your day
- Say the phrases to yourself as a sort of mantra
- Share the affirmation on your favorite social media platform
- Keep a list of your favorite affirmations to refer to when you’re in need of positive or inspiring thoughts
- Use the affirmation as a journal prompt or an addition to your favorite journaling practices
2. What are five ways to build your gratitude?
Here are some tips:
- Keep a gratitude journal and write down things you’re thankful for every day
- Share your blessings with others
- Write thank-you notes to people who have made a positive impact in your life
- Make it a point to notice the good things that happen to you each day
- Start or end your day with gratitude
3. How do affirmations affect gratitude?
Affirmations can positively impact gratitude because they remind you of joy, dreams, and blessings in your life.
When you focus on what you’re grateful for, you naturally start to feel more thankful.
This can lead to a more positive outlook on life and increased happiness.
Last Thoughts About Gratitude Affirmations
If you’re looking for a way to increase your gratitude, consider using positive affirmations that are focused on happiness, hope, and abundance.
By focusing on what you’re thankful for, you can change your mindset and start attracting more positive things into your life.
Give it a try and see how it works for you!
- Printable Gratitude Journal: The Key to a Happier, More Productive Life
- 30-Day Gratitude Challenge: Turn A Grateful Heart Into A Lifelong Habit
- 125 Life-Changing Gratitude Journal Prompts
- 100+ Self-Care Affirmations For A Healthy Mind, Body & Spirit