S’mores are a summer favorite! So what do you do if you crave that delicious taste but have no campfire?
Make oooey, gooey, gluten-free chocolate s’mores bars! They’re quick, easy, and super delicious!!
These bars have a little more sugar than I usually allow, but for a once in a while treat they are perfect!
What You’ll Need
- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 3 Tbsp. of honey or sweetener of choice
- 1 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of cacao or cocoa powder
- 8 Tbsp. of room temperature butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2-3 cups of mini marshmallows
How To Make S’mores Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients together except chocolate chips and marshmallows. Mix well.
- Add wet ingredients and 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Press dough into baking pan
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done
- Remove from oven and top with marshmallows and remaining chocolate chips
- Bake again until marshmallows and chocolate are melted (between 5-10 minutes).
- Remove and let cool
- Cut into squares, serve, and enjoy!
These chocolate s’mores bars would be a perfect treat for your next BBQ or family reunion.
They are so good though, you may want to make a double batch!
Looking for other great recipes for your next get-together?
Check these out!
Gluten-Free Mini Quiche– great for brunch, appetizers, or snacks
Avocado Chicken Salad– grain-free, gluten-free, and full of gut healthy probiotics! This is an easy, healthy lunch 😉
Gluten-Free Cherry Crisp– perfect for a dessert dish to pass
Fruit Infused Water– a great alternative to soda or hydrating drinks. Can be mixed with sparkling water or alcohol, or kept as is for a hydrating, refreshing summer drink!
If you try these I would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know 🙂
I have a background in natural health and homeopathy, have been a licensed massage therapist for over 14 years, and have a degree in Human Services. But most importantly, I am a wife and mom.
My mission is to provide researched information and actionable steps to help you on your road to good health.
Because there is nothing more important than....