Have you heard that becoming more mindful or starting a mindfulness practice can help both mental and physical health issues? Wondering how to get started?
A great starting point is to begin with mindful journaling!
In as little as 5 minutes a day you can:
- become more aware of the thoughts that drive your everyday actions and decisions
- learn to be present in the moment so you can get out of your busy mind
- begin to question thoughts to find deeper understanding
- sharpen your focus and set attainable goals for the day
- acknowledge and release negative thoughts and replace them with positive, healing ones
- remind yourself of things you are grateful for
- uncover thought and behavior patterns that no longer serve you
Sound good? Great!
In this short podcast, I’m going to give 7 benefits of a mindfulness practice and simple tips on how to start journaling so that you will look forward to writing and discovering new things about yourself every day!
You’ll also be able to snag free daily journal prompts so you can print them out and get started today 🙂
I really hope this information about beginning a mindfulness practice and how to start a journaling routine is helpful, encouraging, and empowers you to take action and make the best decisions for your health and wellness!
If you’re ready to take your health to the next level, be sure to check out some of the other related information on my blog. You can find it at www.aradiantlyhealthylife.com/health
Other Helpful Articles
Become a podcast insider!
Get the latest episodes sent right to your inbox so you never miss a thing!