Do you ever feel like you want delicious banana bread muffins but not all of the sugar (or grains, gluten, or carbs)?
Then I have a treat for you!!
This banana bread muffin recipe is free of grains, gluten, sugar, and dairy!
It is so healthy I even let my girls have one for breakfast once in a while.
Easy Banana Bread Muffins
I know it can be tempting to grab a box mix at the store but I promise this one is just as easy and so much healthier! Plus, real homemade food tastes so much better (I think it’s the added love 😉 )
These banana bread muffins are made with ingredients you may have on hand already. And if not, everything can easily found at any grocery store. No strange or hard to find ingredients here, just real food for real people!
1/2 cup almond or peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla
That’s it! Super simple indeed 🙂
Just be sure to make a double batch (they freeze really well!) because they’ll be gone before you know it!
So, are you ready to eat some delicious banana bread muffins yet?
If so, be sure to print out the recipe below. Also, make sure to pin this post for later, you’re definitely going to want to find this one again!
- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond or peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash bananas well
- Add eggs to mashed bananas and stir until well mixed
- Next, add remainder of ingredients except coconut flour, mix well
- Then add coconut flour to all other ingredients and make sure to stir until well mixed and no clumps of flour remain
- Pour batter evenly into muffin cups
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes (time may vary slightly)
- Let sit until cooled. Serve and enjoy!
Looking For More Healthy & Delicious Recipes?
Be sure to check these out:
- Gluten-free Cherry Crisp– Delightfully delicious cherries with a crumbly topping that is gluten-free. This is sure to be your next family favorite!
- Apple Spice Oatmeal Bars- This recipe was an experiment that turned out great! It is perfect for fall when apples are in season! Whip up a batch of these and you’re sure to see smiles all around!
Hi, I’m Amy
I’m a Licensed Massage Therapist and have a degree in Human Services, but my most important job is being a wife and mom. My goal is to provide others with researched and reliable natural health information just for women so you too can live….
A Radiantly Healthy Life!